SASS Wire Forum

winter range posse lists

I'm gonna start calling you Hellofa lotta trouble's Comin' :lol:

Charlie,

I have many, many, many(I mean a lot!) better names for the lil red head! All kidding aside I did have fun busting some caps with you yesterday... and don't be mad, but it's back to the other games after W/R, sorry but they are more fun for me at the moment...

Best,

AZ Redneck

I never could understand why anyone cares who they shoot with. Other than a family sharing guns or a guncart there is no reason I can think of to request a certain posse. I like meeting new people and find that large matches is the best way to do that. I get to shoot with the same people in area matches all the time. I want to meet new people!!

I know where you are coming from but I gotta tell ya, there are people out there that I do NOT want to be on the same posse with! Will not mention any names but I know some that will not do any posse job of any kind. They are 100% useless. I do not like being around folks who want to do nothing at all but shoot and then want to be left alone. I'll bet yall can think of some like that too if you think about it a bit.

Archived