SASS Wire Forum

winter range posse lists

If the nice folks at WR released an early posse list they would immediately see at least a hundred requests for changes. They are just too busy for that I expect. A few years ago a posse list leaked somehow and the word was the phone started going crazy.

I know how much heartburn can come from posting posse list for a shoot with 250 shooters,let alone 750 shooters. It sounds much simplier than it really is. My wife and I spend over 20 hours just on posse requests alone for our state shoot. The good folks at WR (read Pea Patch) already have a full plate, posting posse list would only increase that work load.

IMHO jerry lewis/dean martin were classics.

Dean Martin is one of the most under appreciated performers of all time.

He could out sing Sinatra any day of the week.

And ask any duo, comically the straight guy is by far the more difficult role.

I never could understand why anyone cares who they shoot with. Other than a family sharing guns or a guncart there is no reason I can think of to request a certain posse. I like meeting new people and find that large matches is the best way to do that. I get to shoot with the same people in area matches all the time. I want to meet new people!!

I never could understand why anyone cares who they shoot with. Other than a family sharing guns or a guncart there is no reason I can think of to request a certain posse. I like meeting new people and find that large matches is the best way to do that. I get to shoot with the same people in area matches all the time. I want to meet new people!!

That's the way I feel too!

Dean Martin is one of the most under appreciated performers of all time.

He could out sing Sinatra any day of the week.

And ask any duo, comically the straight guy is by far the more difficult role.

You got that right. Dino was the Coolest of the Cool. Lets see Jerry play "Dude" or "Matt Helm". Then sing "Thats Amore". Dean Martin was AWESOME

hud (HUGE Dean Martin fan)

Hi Happy,

I would just tweak that a bit. I love meeting new people too. However, there are times when I go to a match that I'd like to shoot with someone I only see once a year or who I've only met online.

Hope you all have fun. Heck, I know you will.

Regards,

Allie "who is hoping to get there someday" Mo

With 800 views, I think more then a few people would like to see them, but I MORE then understand why they cant post them

hud (who wouldn't either)

Amen, and Amen!

Hi Happy,

I would just tweak that a bit. I love meeting new people too. However, there are times when I go to a match that I'd like to shoot with someone I only see once a year or who I've only met online.

Hope you all have fun. Heck, I know you will.

Regards,

Allie "who is hoping to get there someday" Mo

amen and amen

Posse 4 starts Thur. stage 4, AM shift. That will be 20.00 Mr. Palewolf.

Already KNEW that! (@ 0800, right?) ;)

& I paid myownself a buck to find out if I'm on that posse (or not).

...but I'll stand the first round in the saloon for ya anyways.

^_^

OK - I'm shootin Thursday Late Shift

Friday Mid Shift

Saturday - Morning shift

So - if you are on my Posse - that's our schedule.....course I don't know who's on my posse....???? :blush:

WWW - 4 working days left till blast off...... :FlagAm:

Wolf: You will be shooting Late on Thur., mid day Fri. $ early on sat. 'duh' if you want to know who,s on your POSSE & posse # I will give you a 50% discount. By the way if you plan to SHOOT feathers in you shotgun, you will be required to purchase a AZ. hunting license.The Game & Fish dept. is right down the road, but yes I also have licenses available at a discount. Eye is here 4 u buddy !:rolleyes:

Wolf: You will be shooting Late on Thur., mid day Fri. $ early on sat. 'duh' if you want to know who,s on your POSSE & posse # I will give you a 50% discount. By the way if you plan to SHOOT feathers in you shotgun, you will be required to purchase a AZ. hunting license.The Game & Fish dept. is right down the road, but yes I also have licenses available at a discount. Eye is here 4 u buddy !:rolleyes:

I'm gonna start calling you Hellofa lotta trouble's Comin' :lol:

Archived