SASS Wire Forum

Annual Shoot list in Chronicle?

Kid Kneestone SASS #14851

My wife and I have always used the Annual Events listing in the Chronicle to plan our vacation trips each year. The last three issues ( Dec, Jan, and Feb)have had a minimal list of events, with the exception of State Matches?

Is the SASS Events Wire the only place to find this information now?

Thank you,

Kid Kneestone and Little Irish Lassy

Seems as though it takes a while for the volunteers who put these things together to get the next year's news out. Even the SASS Wire Events page is not complete. I use a combination of the Events page and Events Wire to keep abreast of the coming matches.

CR

Howdy All:

While I understand that the people who put on a club's big yearly match are volunteers, I have to let my employer know now when and how much time I'll need off this year. If I don't know when your match is, I can't schedule it. If I can't schedule it, it's a crap shoot whether I can get the time off or not.

Just how it is,

Mike (the) Fink

My wife and I have always used the Annual Events listing in the Chronicle to plan our vacation trips each year. The last three issues ( Dec, Jan, and Feb)have had a minimal list of events, with the exception of State Matches?

Is the SASS Events Wire the only place to find this information now?

Thank you,

Kid Kneestone and Little Irish Lassy

You can also check the annual events list on the SASS home page: Annual Matches

Archived