SASS Wire Forum

Amigos y Amigas! Check out the Events Forum!

Capt. Jake Cutter

I better send a wire to the Dammit Gang. I heard tell that notorious bandito El Guapo Diablo is headed that way. If he shows up at night, well then all I can say is I hope he enjoys the BP night shoot from the muzzle end of the show. :rolleyes:

My cousin sent word ahead he is planning on showing up and perhaps shooting the night shoot. While he is shooting, The Borracho Gang will be robbing The Jeresy Lilly! Saturday there is a rumor that Pancho Villa may return to raid the camp!

Saturday there is a rumor that Pancho Villa may return to raid the camp!

Is he going to dump more senoritas off the back of his horse too?

The Borracho Gang will be robbing The Jeresy Lilly!

I'll bring the whiskey!! Maybe Weedy can help out again. :ph34r:

Pancho Villa? Why after he dumped that beautiful senorita on the ground like that I didn't think he would show in Norco again, but we will be ready for him this time. He and his band sneak attacked us.

Why is there is always so much fun at The Cowboys? I am ready now and have to get Winter Range shot first. :ph34r:

Is he going to dump more senoritas off the back of his horse too?

I hear the senoritas will be safe and it will be Pancho's horse that will take a dump this time. :)

Guess I finally have to break down, get a sombrero.........and "Bandido Up!"

El Cafe will be there

Some one has to watch El Guapo Diablo's Back

I'll bring the whiskey!! Maybe Weedy can help out again. :ph34r:

You better be bringing enough Irish Whiskey for the rest of your pards. This is one Gringo Bastardo that won't let you drink up every bottle in his bar this year. :wacko:

You better be bringing enough Irish Whiskey for the rest of your pards. This is one Gringo Bastardo that won't let you drink up every bottle in his bar this year. :wacko:

Si' El Capitan, Oh the heck with it. Ivory this other Gringo will have you covered as far as the Irish Whiskey is concerned!

Jake,

Any chance the "Gringo Bastards" will show up at the party for a song??

---------------------------------------------------------------

Alway a good time to be had by all at a Cowboy's event!!!! It's on the calendar -- we'll be there.

Conejo

Hmmmm.....better rob the piggy bank for extra dinero to liquor up the other hombres. Got it covered IJ. :)

Archived