SASS Wire Forum

WTB 2 Cimarron Lightning 38 Spl 4.75" Barrels

wheelgun luke

My wife and daughter have decided to start shooting with us so I need somemore guns (I am elated on for both reasons :) ). They tried a friends Cimarron Lightnings and like the grips better than the plow handles. Anybody got some they could bear to get rid of? Thanks! Wheelgun Luke :blush::FlagAm:

I understand CC, wouldn't want you to take it from Ellie May. I will let you know if I find an extra one. Probably the next shoot we make will be in Lake Charles on the 22nd. Hope to see ya there.

I have set of lightning/thunderer style grips should you want to simply modify set of guns for her....

email me and I will send pictures......have had them for some time and would like to move them on...

could offer good price plus shipping......please let me know.....regards.....Col Darlin

Bump for a pard

I have set of lightning/thunderer style grips should you want to simply modify set of guns for her....

email me and I will send pictures......have had them for some time and would like to move them on...

could offer good price plus shipping......please let me know.....regards.....Col Darlin

I'd be interested in these,i think..If Wheelgun is not of course

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/gunc...k/OldGun005.jpg

wish I could help you bump

• 4 months later...

My wife and daughter have decided to start shooting with us so I need somemore guns (I am elated on for both reasons :) ). They tried a friends Cimarron Lightnings and like the grips better than the plow handles. Anybody got some they could bear to get rid of? Thanks! Wheelgun Luke :blush::FlagAm:

My wife has a pair of Cimarron Lightnings, .38 spl. 3 3/4" bbl. for sale. Good guns but too small for her hands. If you're still interested, let us know. Be glad to send some pictures. Both are slightly used, with boxes and consecutive serial #'s. Also have a set of Black Hills Leather holsters, left side is a cross-draw, should you want them. Best to contact us at tompehret@yahoo.com.

Archived