SASS Wire Forum

Western Cup postponed!

Shooting Bull

Due to unforeseen circumstances, 2011 Western Cup has been postponed until March 25th and 26th.

Yep, you read that right, two days, Friday and Saturday. Friday morning will be all the side matches you can handle including an exciting shotgun challenge. Friday afternoon will be four fun-filled stages. Saturday morning the fun will continue with six more exciting stages.

There may be even more exciting news in the near future so please stay tuned. Any applications already received are still good. If the change of date unfortunatly conflicts with your schedule you'll receive a full refund and our sincere appologies.

If you have any questions at all, please send me a Private Message and I'll do whatever I can to get you the correct answer. (Or at least a comforting lie. ;) )

Please spread the word to anyone you know was planning on attending. Thank you all for you patience as we try to put on the best match possible and for your support in those efforts.

See you on the range, Philly Slim

:D PS-- will the match be held at the regular Indian Springs site?

Best from BB and GB :lol:

As of right now yes BUT, that's the "more exciting news to follow". :FlagAm: We're working on securing a more shooter/camper friendly range but, it hasn't been finalized yet. Will most definitely spread the word as soon as I know exactly where the match will be held.

you all can contact me too

fer infermation

sassmaddmike@yahoo.com

hint....

we are planning the Nevada State Championship Wild Bunch Shoot also

its nailed down

app will be available by the end of this week...................

:D or hang me :FlagAm:

;) I take it that a "more shooter friendly range" implies the rocks will be smaller and more uniform.... :P

We've always found the shooters themselves to be very friendly at this match!

Looking forward to it.

Best from B & G Bascomb

:blush:I take it that a "more shooter friendly range" implies the rocks will be smaller and more uniform.... :FlagAm:

We've always found the shooters themselves to be very friendly at this match!

Looking forward to it.

Best from B & G Bascomb

Oh yeah. We're going so far as to try and get the rocks reduced down to sand and have it hard packed. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived