SASS Wire Forum

Bar 3 Ranch

T-Bone SASS #36388

Al, I have a sinus infection and had to drink Sunkist orange soda last night while watching Criminal Minds from the easy chair. Today, I dry fired (no substitute for live fire) and got into Copperhead's Juice mixed with OJ to make me not care that I was not feeling worth a tinkers darn. Much rather have been shootin.

party :ph34r:.......... party? :wacko: Did someone say party! :D I'll be waiting and don't forget the sprit drink!! :blush:

B)

Really missed you last night Jimmy!

Alot Alot..... a whole bunch!

Wish I was able to tell ya.

But sadly. I was not able to make it. :ph34r:

Was not able to go shoot today either. :blush:

This year is starting off bad already. :wacko:

We missed you Al

You should have been there

Who all was there? We need details of the ''going ons'' !!

Sorry we couldn't make it this year!! We went to Doc Hurd and Katie Scarlett's house and had a nice cowboy get together last night with 5 other couples, it is a lot closer to home for us. Thanks Doc & Katie for a nice evening!!

We missed you Al

You should have been there

We wanted to be there. But did not want to go, and leave Sierra here.

And there was no way she could go.

She was needing to write reviews on all the people that work for her.

And as normal. She wanted to do a really good job on it, as some could get a

better raise out of it. So she wanted to take her time, and do it right.

But atleast she could do it from home.

Thank you to the folks who made it...... AND for thoughs who did not -----YOU missed a sight for sore eyes..!!!!..OR Eye...!!!... People will possiblily never see this again,,I can not go into it on the wire.. I'm sure stories will be written and published in the back forum of magazines. Interested....Well See What Happened Was!!!! There I was All By Myself with some friends,,when it happened.... And was it Happening !!!! Music was blarrin' , folks a dancin', Talkin' and just passin' the evening by ,,even had a Domino game going on,,,when a Extra Extra Tall Drink of Water Biker Dude walked in the Barn.. All dressed in the Bikers Dream Leather skin tight...I did not know this man nor did anyone else,,,,except one little lady at the corner table minding her oun bussiness[ kinda quite type, you know] So Bout an hour went by when I noticed the two had got together and setting at the far table about 30 feet away. I should STOP with my story there,,,, BUT I can't ,,,I must press on. I Can't tell you what happened next on public forum in fears of getting kicked off the wire. My guest where in AHHHHHHHH !!!!! S_ _ T...!!!... mode..In what was to happen NEXT...What was I to do?????? Flabergasted to say the least I had to put a stop to this.... Em-Bare Azzed as I was ,,,How did I attemped to stop the going's on. I just walked up to them from the side --You where gonna ask..And Said Oh My !!! Hey Buddy could ya take it outside or on the range or in the car.. He looked up with a smile and Said,,,,,,,was I doing something wrong???? I smiled and asked them to leave.. This story is TRue to the best of my reconoligy.... None of the names or faces where changed.... After that we had a great evening and stayed in the barn till 2 am... Happy New Years and this only happens when I'm around.... or am I the only person who tells the stories..... Who Knows... This is a T- Bone-If-Ide Story....

P.S. Breakfast was cooked by JOYCE ,CL and Compicated Lady Peas where cooked by Prairie Star. Thanks to all again. It's was a night to be remembered.. T-Bone

Thank you to the folks who made it...... AND for thoughs who did not -----YOU missed a sight for sore eyes..!!!!..OR Eye...!!!... People will possiblily never see this again,,I can not go into it on the wire.. I'm sure stories will be written and published in the back forum of magazines. Interested....Well See What Happened Was!!!! There I was All By Myself with some friends,,when it happened.... And was it Happening !!!! Music was blarrin' , folks a dancin', Talkin' and just passin' the evening by ,,even had a Domino game going on,,,when a Extra Extra Tall Drink of Water Biker Dude walked in the Barn.. All dressed in the Bikers Dream Leather skin tight...I did not know this man nor did anyone else,,,,except one little lady at the corner table minding her oun bussiness[ kinda quite type, you know] So Bout an hour went by when I noticed the two had got together and setting at the far table about 30 feet away. I should STOP with my story there,,,, BUT I can't ,,,I must press on. I Can't tell you what happened next on public forum in fears of getting kicked off the wire. My guest where in AHHHHHHHH !!!!! S_ _ T...!!!... mode..In what was to happen NEXT...What was I to do?????? Flabergasted to say the least I had to put a stop to this.... Em-Bare Azzed as I was ,,,How did I attemped to stop the going's on. I just walked up to them from the side --You where gonna ask..And Said Oh My !!! Hey Buddy could ya take it outside or on the range or in the car.. He looked up with a smile and Said,,,,,,,was I doing something wrong???? I smiled and asked them to leave.. This story is TRue to the best of my reconoligy.... None of the names or faces where changed.... After that we had a great evening and stayed in the barn till 2 am... Happy New Years and this only happens when I'm around.... or am I the only person who tells the stories..... Who Knows... This is a T- Bone-If-Ide Story....

P.S. Breakfast was cooked by JOYCE ,CL and Compicated Lady Peas where cooked by Prairie Star. Thanks to all again. It's was a night to be remembered.. T-Bone

I didn't see nothin' I was playing dominoes!

But I think Phyllis seen it ALL!

;):FlagAm:

I GOT to hear the rest of this. B)

;):FlagAm:

I GOT to hear the rest of this. B)

YES you DO!

and I want to be there to hear it again

We really have no idea who those people were but they sure had a good time

You know what they say...

whatever you are doing at midnight on New Years Eve is what you are gonna be doin all year.....ha!

You know what they say...

whatever you are doing at midnight on New Years Eve is what you are gonna be doin all year.....ha!

If that's the case, that ole boy is gonna be mumbling his words a lot this year!! :rolleyes::wub:

If that's the case, that ole boy is gonna be mumbling his words a lot this year!! :rolleyes::FlagAm:

I thought of that.... glad YOU said it :->

Archived