SASS Wire Forum

playing Santa with a few pictures

Carolina Cowboy

I had the pleasure of playing Santa at our clud's party for the kids last night :lol: ...had a blast...when it came time for santa to make his exit, one little girl was crying, I went to her and picked her up and asked what was wrong, she said you are leaving, I told her not to worry, I would be back to her house Christmas eve and bring her presents then, and when she woke up Christmas she could see I had been there and open her presents then, I then asked if that was OK with her, she smiled the biggest smile, and said Santa I love you ;) , as I put her down and she ran to her Dad with this huge smile on her face saying"Dad, he will be back", I was thinking Santa does not cry, well, I made a quick exit to hide the tears that came from a little girl that Loves Santa, Merry Christmas, and Happy new year to all

A few pictures

http://johnsoncreekregulators.com/santa-2010/santaphotos.htm

Carolina Cowboy AKA Santa

Good on ya, CC~! :lol:

I was once drafted for the Santa duty for my now ex's "office Christmas party" (actually folks from a medical center). Bunch of docs, nurses, and techicians and their kids...

Evening went well, as expected... so imagine my surprise when I received a VERY nasty email from one of her co-workers, chewing me out royally for telling his little girl that I'd be back on Christmas eve. Seems his daughter stayed up all night waiting for me, and how DARE I lie to young children and lead them on so, I oughta be ashamed of myself, and I was about the lowest #%$^& he'd ever met. Dang! ;)

But it's sure a fun job, ain't it~? :P

Good on ya, CC~! :P

I was once drafted for the Santa duty for my now ex's "office Christmas party" (actually folks from a medical center). Bunch of docs, nurses, and techicians and their kids...

Evening went well, as expected... so imagine my surprise when I received a VERY nasty email from one of her co-workers, chewing me out royally for telling his little girl that I'd be back on Christmas eve. Seems his daughter stayed up all night waiting for me, and how DARE I lie to young children and lead them on so, I oughta be ashamed of myself, and I was about the lowest #%$^& he'd ever met. Dang! :lol:

But it's sure a fun job, ain't it~? :)

To me, IMHO, dat feller aint much of a Dad fer not keepin his little girl safe from da hard facts of life fer just a litle while !! ;)

IMHO !

I've never had the build to play Santa, but Paniolo Cowboy has been Santa for years and had some great experiences. I'm hoping he'll chime in on this. He's got some great pics, too. ;)

I've never had the build to play Santa, but Paniolo Cowboy has been Santa for years and had some great experiences. I'm hoping he'll chime in on this. He's got some great pics, too. ;)

I am working on some pictures , as soon as I get them up will let you know, and for the Santa that had an upset parent, I had most if not all come to me and thank Santa for coming to see the kids, were a couple of "Special" kids, tried to spend a lot of time with them, were a few that thought santa was one big a** scary thing, but most loved Santa..it was a touching evening, I have played Santa before with a smaller crowd of kids, but last night that little girl stole my heart, the "Special" kids were a blast, seeing the smiles on their faces was priceless.....playing Santa is like playing cowboy....is PURE fun....and talking about having the "Warm and fuzzies"....those kids last gave me a bunch of them.....

Archived