SASS Wire Forum

Tejas Pistoleros in Eagle Lake, Texas

Oklahoma Dee

Howdy all, Well the wife { Mean Marie } and I just got moved in to our house in Richmond TX. we are from Indiana,,Hope you wont hold that against us, But we havent shot for two months,,and were busting to come out on Sunday and meet some new folks and do some shooting. So it looks easy enough to find, I recon we will see ya'all on Sunday at 10:00, if the temp isint below 20, we dont like it when it get cold. :wub:

Howdy all, Well the wife { Mean Marie } and I just got moved in to our house in Richmond TX. we are from Indiana,,Hope you wont hold that against us, But we havent shot for two months,,and were busting to come out on Sunday and meet some new folks and do some shooting. So it looks easy enough to find, I recon we will see ya'all on Sunday at 10:00, if the temp isint below 20, we dont like it when it get cold. :rolleyes:

Come on out Cowboy! Bring Mean Marie with ya! :blink:

If ya get tired of opening boxes and movin stufff around, take a drive on Saturday afternoon to see where the range lays! We close up at 4pm during Winter hours!

Cheers,

Oklahoma Dee

Hey Dee, great shoot today. One of the best run posses I ever been on, everyone workin and havin FUN. Thank's again, MCM

Thanks Mesquite Creek Mike!

It was a great posse. Flowed right along. Good talkin with ya during and after the shoot.

Hang tough and See ya next month!

Cheers,

Oklahoma Dee

Archived