SASS Wire Forum

The Happy Jack Saloon Wants You!

Lily Orleans Mason

Attention Cowboys & Cowgirls!

I am looking for several Cowboys & Cowgirls to play host and hostess to our VIP guests in The Happy Jack Saloon during End of Trail.

If you have an hour or two to spare between Tuesday June 22nd and Saturday June 26th and would like to volunteer please drop me a note!

Its easy, fun & you get to meet some interesting folks!

Thanks Yall!

Lily Orleans Mason

Goblu75@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Lily, Howdy,

don't know if ya'all would need us or not... beings we are from the "other side of the hill" down yonder at the mounted camp but Aneeda and I sent you an Emule. We kin learn how to slosh drinks and put butter on biskits though Aneeda tends to git a little too friendly some times.. but I 'll keep her on a tite leash. We will be moseying on down to Cowboy way on Wednesday for the biggest shootout at EOT ever!! If'n ya have a need... give us a holler and we will put on some thing real nice and help you point them VIPPY fellars to their seats! ^_^ What is a VIP anyway?? :blush:

Hugs n Kisses

HELDA :blush:

• 11 months later...

What time of Day/night and how long per day, how many days will you need help for? As A WB and Cowboy Action Shooter I have a busy schedule during the day for part of it other than that I will be cleaning guns during the main match days and] on Side match day after I shoot the Plainsman match. But other than that and the time on SIde Match Day that Hipshot Might have plans for me And doing some shopping I have no Plans, I am not a late night person but can volunteer in th eearly evening after I eat dinner for an hour or two.

Lily dear, Tuesday is the 21st. not the 22nd. ;) Anyway, I spend a lot more time on the other side of me bar, but I will be around all week. Shooting WB and CAS and the Queen is judging costumes all week, but I will try to come by and stand on the other side a bit. I am a pretty mixologist but have a habit of 1 for me for every 1 for them :D I don't know my shooting schedule yet.

Archived