SASS Wire Forum

FS: One Galco cartridge belt-BOTH SPF

Posted (edited)

Hi all,

Have these two rough out Galco western cartridge belts from my pard; one brown, one tan, both for 44/45 caliber. These are folded over like a money belt but don't have an opening like a money belt.   I put a new tongue on the brown one; first hole is at 41 inches, last at 48.  The tan has the original tongue; first hole is at 43 1/2 inches and last hole is at 47 1/2 inches.  I put leather conditioner on the tan one's smooth leather; got some on the rough out, hence the color change around the loops; merely cosmetic, nothing else.  All the leather is supple, stitching intact and the loops all intact.  They were gently used and need a good home now!

You can have either of these to your doorstep for $59 each shipped, USPS MO or personal check ok if SASS member. (MSRP is now $200  and only in tan per Galco's web site!)  Please forgive the shadows on the pics!

BOTH-SPF

image.jpeg.9f3d924c8c8d5fd68c08288973fd34e0.jpegimage.jpeg.db0796f0ac45991125d9593ecc458fe7.jpegimage.jpeg.e802c436bcfec0a038d28395514498fb.jpegimage.jpeg.fd710e0bb4b6a99dc0d34f2229c7f623.jpeg

Edited by Jackson Haller
  • Like 1

• Jackson Haller changed the title to FS: One Galco cartridge belt-SPF!
  • Jackson Haller changed the title to FS: One Galco cartridge belt-BOTH SPF