SASS Wire Forum

FS: WTT: USFA Premium Seq Serial #'s CCH 4.75 Barrel 38 spl's All US guns. Looking for OM Vaqueros, Stainless,4.62 barrels,357magnum SPF

MBFields

These are a nice pair of USFA premium's. They are shooters as you can see they have some holster wear. These are also longhunter tuned guns with the ruger coil spring hand conversion. Have boxes but not the original ones. Looking for a pair of OMV's, 357, 4.62 barrels, prefer stainless but what have you. $3700 shipped. 

USFA Premium.jpg

USFA Premium 2.jpg

USFA Premium 3.jpg

USFA Premium 4.jpg

USFA Premium 5.jpg

USFA Premium 6.jpg

USFA Premium 7.jpg

I would, but I already have a pair of Premiums.

And a pair of Nickeled Rodeos (Thanks to you!!)

And a pair of LongHunter Rodeos!

My friends know me as a man of excesses, but a pair of each version that USFA made is enuf, even for me!

I prefer them over Colts

I'm moving to 38s, now that I'm gonna be an Elder Statesman in the Spring.

& gonna sell off my USFA 45s

But, someone who enjoys Magnificent Guns should buy these, as LongHunter Premiums are super-slick & Purdy too!!!

--Dawg 

• MBFields changed the title to FS: USFA Premium Seq Serial #'s CCH 4.75 Barrel 38 spl's All US guns New Price
  • MBFields changed the title to FS: WTT: USFA Premium Seq Serial #'s CCH 4.75 Barrel 38 spl's All US guns. Looking for OM Vaqueros, Stainless,4.62 barrels,357magnum
  • MBFields changed the title to FS: WTT: USFA Premium Seq Serial #'s CCH 4.75 Barrel 38 spl's All US guns. Looking for OM Vaqueros, Stainless,4.62 barrels,357magnum SPF

Archived