SASS Wire Forum

[WITHDRAWN] Non-SASS | Sig Sauer P220 Elite SS | 45 ACP

Wade Butcher

For sale is the famous Sig Sauer P220R SSE (Stainless Steel Elite) tactical pistol in EXCELLENT CONDITION. This is one of the coveted early editions with the "G" serial prefix, DA/SA + decocker, extended beaver tail, and the German-made frame. (The SS frame was made in Germany while the SS slide was made in USA.) Chambered in God's favorite caliber, the 45 ACP aka 45 Auto.

Comes with everything you see here, including a brand new custom leather OWB carry holster, three 8-round magazines, and two 10-round magazines with slip-off pinky extensions.

My price is $1500 with FREE SHIPPING from my FFL (City Arsenal in Greenville, SC) to your hometown FFL via UPS 2-Day.

Instant electronic payments are always preferred. However, payment options are flexible. USPS money orders must be limited to $500 per money order. Otherwise, my local post offices have a hard time cashing them these days with never enough money on-hand to clear a money order beyond that amount.

Please feel free to ask questions. Happiness guaranteed. Thank you.

Regards,

WB

P220SSE-4-1000px.jpg

P220SSE-6-1000px.jpg

P220SSE-8-1000px.jpg

P220SSE-7-1000px.jpg

P220SSE-1-1000px.jpg

P220SSE-2-1000px.jpg

P220SSE-9-1000px.jpg

• Wade Butcher changed the title to [WITHDRAWN] Non-SASS | Sig Sauer P220 Elite SS | 45 ACP

Archived