SASS Wire Forum

WTS: Hollywood Holster - Double Buscadero - Dusty Johnson

wildphilhickup

Hollywood Holster - Double Buscadero - Dusty Johnson

Excellent Condition ,  Light scuff marks inside holsters from revolvers.

Total Belt Length is 42"

This is what Dusty had to say about this rig.

"Hollywood Holster - Double Buscadero. When only the finest will do. This is one of the finest Hollywood style Double Buscadero holsters you will ever find available.   I am Dusty Johnson of Pleasant Valley Saddle Shop in Prescott, Arizona, and am known worldwide for my "Hollywood Holsters". I was taught fine western holster design by my good friends, John Bianchi and Arvo Ojala many years ago. I have been making these holsters (and ONLY the buscadero style) for over 25 years and have produced more than 800 complete rigs. I only make these rigs to order.   A rig like this sells for $1,650.00 to $2,300.00.  The details: Belt length will comfortably fit anyone with a HIP measurement from 28" to 32" (not your waist but your HIPS where you will wear this outfit !) Belt width is 3" and the holsters will accommodate any brand single action Frontier style revolver up to 5 1/2" barrel length (Roy Rogers used 7" and let them stick out the bottom). The holsters are lined with steel to make fast draw and fancy gun handling perfect. ( The steel lining also prevents your revolver from rubbing off the bluing on the leather interior !) Each holster has a hammer thong to hold the gun in while moving about.  The design is unique and I hand carved it on the top grade Hermann Oak leather, nickel plated brass and hand set. The Conchos on the holster loops perfectly match the buckle, keeper and tip on the belt. My maker's mark and a serial number is stamped on the lining of the belt, just to prove the authenticity."  

Price:  asking $1,250.00

DSCN4871.JPG

DSCN4872.JPG

DSCN4873.JPG

DSCN4874.JPG

DSCN4875.JPG

DSCN4877.JPG

DSCN4878.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Archived