SASS Wire Forum

WTB 2003 New Model Single Six (50th Anniversary) Found one Thanks!!

Looking to purchase a 2003 New Model Single Six.

2003 50th anniversary edition used Vaquero type sights, and had a 4 5/8" barrel, and was a LR / WMR convertible, Red box, and 50th anniversary roll mark on the barrel.

Looking for this particular gun to be a match for one I already own for my young nephew who now has expressed an interest in shooting "with the cowboys" like his uncle.

There are a couple on GB but I'd rather buy from the good folks on here if anyone has one feeling lonely in the safe and collecting dust that could use a new home.

I'd like to be $600-$650 shipped depending on condition. (high $500s to low $600s are where recent complete GB listings have fallen)

Thanks,

Celtic Cowboy

I have what you are looking for.  New in the Special Anniversary box. New un-turned, un-fired except by Ruger. Probably in the price point you want, just have to check on shipping options and cost.  If you are still looking let me know and I can firm up details.

Haven't been on here much in the last 3 years cancer & septic hip have kept me away from the game & Wire. The old timers know of me so making a deal with me is safe.

Thanks for your time,

Marlin

9 hours ago, Marlin Buckhorn,SASS 51727 said:

I have what you are looking for.  New in the Special Anniversary box. New un-turned, un-fired except by Ruger. Probably in the price point you want, just have to check on shipping options and cost.  If you are still looking let me know and I can firm up details.

Haven't been on here much in the last 3 years cancer & septic hip have kept me away from the game & Wire. The old timers know of me so making a deal with me is safe.

Thanks for your time,

Marlin

Thank you,

I am still looking.  Thanks for reaching out.  Sending you a PM.

Archived