SASS Wire Forum

Yul Lose Gun Cart Raffle Tickets have arrived in Lake Charles!

Hellbender

Howdy Folks,

Look what showed up in my mail today - 200 raffle tickets for the Yul Lose gun cart drawing!  Yul himself had them printed (all 300 of them - he's selling 100 and we're selling 200) and shipped our 200 tickets to me, all at his own expense - thank you Yul!!!  Yul also included stubs from the tickets he's already sold along with a check for the total amount.  What a great pard he is!

The tickets are only $10 each for a chance to win a gun cart valued at $2,500 and there will only be 300 tickets sold.  The more you buy, the greater the chance you'll win!

We've now sold 88 of our club's 200 tickets to cowboys/cowgirls across the country and we're going to start selling them to our own club members and others tomorrow morning at the Orange Country Regulators match in Orange TX as we continue selling them far and wide.  So don't miss out on this great opportunity for a chance to win one of Yul's spectacular gun carts and help us rebuild our town that was destroyed by Hurricane Laura.  Details can be found in earlier posts but basically, if you wish to donate (pure donation and/or donate by buying raffle tickets) you can either send a check to our Treasurer made out to Up the Creek Gang to Sparky Gal, 503 Moss St., Lake Charles, LA 70601 OR send funds by PayPal to my account: flyingfrog2015@gmail.com.  Please indicate what the funds are for (pure donation or donation by raffle tickets) and provide your name, alias, mailing address, email address, and telephone number.  It's that simple.  If buying raffle tickets, I'll fill out the stubs for you and send you a photo of them.  The drawing will be held in January.  Again, more details in earlier posts.  Thank y'all!

Hellbender

President, Up the Creek Gang

62335083991__12952BE6-E6BA-46C4-A3BD-32665BE58C38.jpeg

IMG_8811 2.jpeg

IMG_8813.jpeg

IMG_8814.jpeg

Much Obliged Hellbender, I received my stub photos  this morning. Best of luck on the rebuild.

Thanks Eyesa,

We'll start the planning stage for the new town soon.  We'll be able to rebuild thanks to many of y'all who are helping us out!

Hellbender

Archived