SASS Wire Forum

New Hampshire: Committees to Vote on Anti-Gun Bills

Charlie T Waite

New Hampshire: Committees to Vote on Anti-Gun Bills

It wasn't that long ago that the idea of such bills being proposed in NH would have been laughable.  Too many MA natives crossing the border to escape taxes and high real estate prices, and bringing with them a less conservative view of the world.  This migration of liberalism is not limited to California.

I figure everything is circular.  I'm staying put in MA; by the time I'm retired, I figure that the rest of the country will be knee-deep in liberal thought, and MA will have circled back around to conservatism.  I'll still be in a minority state, but it will be a more livable minority.

LL

It wasn't that long ago that the idea of such bills being proposed in NH would have been laughable.

Look what has happened to Colorado, Virginia, Maine....And what is now happening to Texas, Montana, Idaho, New Mexico and Arizona....The influx of northern liberals is a real issue. The want to leave what they don't like and bring with them what others don't like....

24 minutes ago, Rancho Roy said:

Look what has happened to Colorado, Virginia, Maine....And what is now happening to Texas, Montana, Idaho, New Mexico and Arizona....The influx of northern liberals is a real issue. The want to leave what they don't like and bring with them what others don't like....

Actually, your are partly correct.  The full comment should have been "they want to leave what they created because they don't like it, but then since they haven't learned anything they start it all over again where they moved to".

IMHO they should be sent back to the mess they created and made to stay there until they clean it up.  Isn't that what we do with unruly children??

Archived