SASS Wire Forum
RIDGE WALKER

**SOLD** 45-70 Brass - 154 Fired Cases - (115 Are Primed)- Only $65 Shipped!!

I am offering up 154 fired pieces of .45-70 brass , various U.S. made - 115 are cleaned, sized and primed ready to load, the remaining 39 cases are fired but not prepped!!!

Price is only $65 shipped to you in a USPS Flat Rate Box

USPS Money Order preferred but will also accept discreet Friends/Family PayPal so no fees are charged to me.

First "I'll Take It" gets these followed up with an email to tomgraham01@msn.com  (NO PM's) please, email only.

You can also give me a call if you would prefer to discuss what I have.

IMG-3139.jpg

IMG-3140.jpg

***I have lot's of other brass for sale including .38 Special, .357 Magnum, .41 Magnum, .44 Magnum, .45 ACP, .45 Colt, .45-70 and more......I have some new but mostly fired (cleaned) so hit me up if there is something you are looking for.  I also have lead and some jacketed bullets available for most calibers listed above.***

I also am considering selling my bullet casting equipment and alloy.......

Edited by RIDGE WALKER

We are going to be at Prescott for the shoot on the 2nd Sunday of Dec, if you are going to be there I would be interested in the 45/70 brass and maybe some other brass if you still have it.

kR

12 hours ago, Kid Rich said:

We are going to be at Prescott for the shoot on the 2nd Sunday of Dec, if you are going to be there I would be interested in the 45/70 brass and maybe some other brass if you still have it.

kR

This batch has sold = I will be listing several more batches of various brass