SASS Wire Forum

Sold***12 ga shell belt slide***Sold

Cherokee Slim

Sold***Rigid belt slide that holds 10 rounds of 12 gauge shells.  Has been reinforced with 3 strips of leather on the upper back in order to maintain the curve; works exceedingly well!  The slide is marked "Root" on the back and I assume that's the maker, but I'm unfamiliar with his work. Fits up to 2 1/2" belt.  $25 shipped.  PM me if interested.   Thanks

DSCF1041.JPG

DSCF1042.JPG

DSCF1043.JPG

DSCF1044.JPG

• 2 months later...

Root lives in Wisconsin and has made leather rigs for me, I even believe I use to own this slide. I now live in NC, but was working in MN when he made it for me.

Abilene

9 hours ago, Abilene Al, SASS #72248 said:

Root lives in Wisconsin and has made leather rigs for me, I even believe I use to own this slide. I now live in NC, but was working in MN when he made it for me.

Abilene

Al,  That's correct.  I bought it, and other leather, from you a few years ago when I was getting started in SASS.  Like most of us, I now have so many slides, holsters, belts, etc.  that I can't possibly use them all.  This was a great shotgun shell slide and I'm sure Bill Dalton is enjoying having it; I just settled on a different one as my "go-to" preference.     Cherokee Slim

Archived