SASS Wire Forum

EOT 2018 - Lodging Alert

Misty Moonshine

Good morning!

A note regarding lodging at EOT 2018:

1- The new Comfort Inn in Edgewood is open! We are negotiating a group rate that will be deeply discounted with the hotel for EOT attendees. If you've already made your reservation, no worries- you can get the group rate in person upon check-in, or call the hotel directly at: 505-281-6570. If you use a 3rd party to book your room there (Expedia, etc.), you will NOT get the best rate/the group rate. Once the booking is done through a 3rd party, there is little the hotel can do to discount your stay. For best results, and the BEST rate, please call the hotel directly to make your reservation.

2- RV Renters BEWARE! Please be warned that if you are considering renting an RV from American Dream Vacations (Albuquerque branch), I'd strongly suggest you reconsider. I've personally had nothing but issues with them (2 years in a row), and have heard nothing but horror stories form other members as well. Upon contacting the Attorney General and BBB regarding them, I found out they currently have 4 active lawsuits against them and an F rating with the BBB. The rental costs are high, the customer service is deplorable... and if you're like myself and another SASS member who contacted me, you'll receive up to a $4K bill for questionable "repairs for damage" after the event.

Just want to get the word out.

Looking forward to seeing you all at END of TRAIL!

Misty Moonshine

Misty,

Thank you for this important and great info!

As always, your work is top notch and VALUABLE as a wagon full of gold double eagles!

Dan

:D

Archived