SASS Wire Forum

Gun Cart for Sale

Buying a smaller SUV that the buckboard won't fit inside, so I'm offering it for sale. Dimensions are 48" long, 26" wide at the wheels and 33" tall at the top of the gun rack. Carpeted slots for 4 long guns and one double barreled shotgun. Lots of storage including a lockable front compartment that doubles as a seat (upholstered with a hair-on goatskin) and a bed  behind the gun rack.

I built this about 15 years ago, but it is still in very good condition. Always thought about painting it John Deere green with yellow wheels, but never got around to it. It is covered with a coat of stain but no varnish.

I would like to get $100 for it as that is about what the materials cost. No shipping due to size and weight (about 50 lbs). I am in South Corona, just off the I 15, between Corona and Lake Elsinore, CA

20170930_163053.jpg

20170930_163108.jpg

• 1 month later...

Sorry Duke no additional photos. When I build something I just start out with an idea in my head and then start cutting wood.

Wyatt

BTW Noah Migo did buy it, I'll bet he would be glad to take some photo's for you. Try contacting him.

Wyatt

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 8:40 AM, Wolfgang, SASS #53480 said:

My thought as well . . . . . :)

Archived