SASS Wire Forum

Assorted Confederate uniforms

Hi,

I have a few "sets" of confederate uniforms for sale. They are used but are in great shape. I used them as props for some videos in our studio but I am not the original owner so I really don't know the sizes of the uniforms as nothing is marked.

I wear a 36 waist 32 length and the pants fit a little loose so maybe they are 38 waist but are longer than my 32 length pants.

I wear a 44 jacket and these fit well but are little snug around my gut. (need to work on that) 

I'm in Missouri City, Texas so a face to face would be nice. But I will ship, the price would be depending on your address, just remember these uniforms are made of thick wool so the box will be large but I'll check on that. 

As you can see from the photos, in most cases there is a jacket and pants set. "Set seven" also has a vest. 

Sets one and two are only the jacket.

The prices are as follows:

Set one and Two: $80 each

Set three and seven: $185 each

Set four, five and six: $150 each

PAYPAL only

Not pictured is a confederate saber (shown in the photo below). If someone wants to buy everything, I'll throw that in. But it isn't for sale otherwise. 

The last photos are some of the frame grabs from the videos we shot using the uniforms.

Thanks for looking,

Jake

SET FIVE.jpg

SET FOUR.jpg

SET ONE.jpg

SET SEVEN.jpg

SET SIX.jpg

SET THREE.jpg

SET TWO.jpg

confederate captain sitting next to a window thinking focus on saber 4k (0-00-00-00).jpg

17546870_10211197130031806_6033605218436284060_o.jpg

SD,

Sent you a PM interested in Set three.

Colonel Lou

Archived