SASS Wire Forum

WTT for 1858 Remingtons

Dorado

I'm looking to get into black power guns and so I'd like to get me a good pair of pistols. I've been told that the 1858 Remington's are the way to go. Therefore I'm looking to get a pair of them. In exchange I have a gun I'd be willing to trade for them.

Springfield XD40 service model. Comes with both the factory guide rod as well as a LaserMax Guide Rod laser sight (MSRP $399) Included will be a set of unused LEE reloading dies, new 100 rounds of Starline brass, 100 rounds of Hornady bullets, all factory accessories, a spare mag, and a SmartCarry holster (much used but in good condition)

I will ship to your FFL upon receipt of Remingtons

What I've been looking at is a pair of Uberti .44cal Remingtons in good working order, preferably in blue or case hardened finish. 5 1/2" barrels preferred but I'll take what I can get. I'd like what all I'd need to get them up and running short of caps, powder, and balls. I can get that easily.

Would there be any interest?

IMG_2235.JPG

IMG_2237.JPG

IMG_2238.JPG

IMG_2239.JPG

BTT

15 hours ago, irish ike, SASS #43615 said:

Dorado

1858 Remingtons are not ROA's. Your trade is a bit confusing adding in the ROA which is short for Ruger Old Army which also happen to be C&B pistols.

Ike

Thanks for correcting me there. Shows just how much I know about them. Typically once I get a gun I research it. I just got the two confused.

Oh no, I knew what you were meaning. That was an honest thanks.

Archived