SASS Wire Forum

Schott One Star Perfecto

I bought this over the winter for motorcycle riding, but then I opted to not get another motorcycle, so I no longer have a use for the jacket. This is an American made, heavy leather jacket and has a great quilted lining. This is the same type of jacket worn by Brando, Joan Jett, Springsteen, and the Ramones. I’m a 44 chest, but due to the close fitting design, a 46 fits me comfortably and close enough that it won't blow open on a bike. So I would say that it fits a 42-46. It was kept all winter on a hanger under a plastic bag. This is a non-smoking house so it only smells like leather….and freedom. It was worn by me for about six hours total in my house, never outside.

Asking $500, and I'll cover shipping anywhere in the USA.

Official company description follows:
Features:
• Rider inspired 25" length biker jacket 
• U. S. sourced, drum dyed, hand cut, heavyweight 3 - 3.5 oz. steerhide leather
• Large back panel design, a signature of Schott's uncompromising Perfecto Jacket quality
• Asymmetrical center front zipper pattern for added warmth and protection 
• Vintage Schott Perfecto Bull Label
• Snap down lapels and shoulder epaulets with the classic one star
• Bi-swing back panels with grommet vented underarm footballs 
• Traditional zippered sleeve cuffs
• Water resistant leather finish
• Made in the USA 

s-l1600.jpg

This is an ad to sell.

ask the Admin to move it to the SASS Classifieds Forum.

First, thank you very much for squaring me away. I truly appreciate it. I don't want to sound as though I'm arguing, because I'm not. I'm genuinely confused. On the top of my page, this is showing as being in the classifieds.  I'm sure you're correct, but I'm not sure how I got that wrong.

Archived