SASS Wire Forum

This debunks just about every lie the left tells about guns

Subdeacon Joe

Joe, After watching and fighting anti-gunners for decades, I can tell you they know the facts just as well as you or any on the pro-gun side. Their problem is that they dare not admit it else it would undermine their objective of control. They know the facts and must deny them else they lose.

Facts have been thrown in their face for years...they just don't care as truth runs counter to their their ultimate goal. Fortunately, more on our side are recognizing this for what it is. My hope is that our side finally reaches a point where we shove it right back in their collective faces, ignore their "common sense" legislation and move on with what we know is right. It must come to this at some point...it's inevitable unless of course we're willing to totally surrender.

Just the view from my foxhole...

Joe, After watching and fighting anti-gunners for decades, I can tell you they know the facts just as well as you or any on the pro-gun side. Their problem is that they dare not admit it else it would undermine their objective of control. They know the facts and must deny them else they lose.

Facts have been thrown in their face for years...they just don't care as truth runs counter to their their ultimate goal. Fortunately, more on our side are recognizing this for what it is. My hope is that our side finally reaches a point where we shove it right back in their collective faces, ignore their "common sense" legislation and move on with what we know is right. It must come to this at some point...it's inevitable unless of course we're willing to totally surrender.

Just the view from my foxhole...

I know a fair number of people who just go along with it because that is what their favorite politicians say. Not hard core antis, just going along. Some can be swayed by facts.

Especially if it is pointed out that this was a memo by the current administrations DOJ.

Archived