SASS Wire Forum

Non-CAS: WTB ejector (aka ejector rod) for Webley Mark VI

Howdy Pards

This may seem like an unusual item to appear on the SASS Wire Classifieds but my experience is that we CAS shooters are a diverse group with lots of other shooting interests in addition to cowboy guns. I'm amazed at how many now-CAS items I've bot and sold over the years compliments of the SASS Wife Classifieds.

I have an old Webley Mark VI that is an excellent shooter but has a badly worn ejector (ejector rod) from nearly 100 years of being opened and closed. I run a post like this periodically in the hope that someone out there might have a ejector left over from parting out a Mark VI ... and that their ejector hopefully is not as badly worn as mine.

If anybody has a possible source I'd be glad to know. I've checked with Numrich Arms over the years and they have been perpetually out of that part.

Thanks!

Fort Reno Kid

Howdy Wolfgang

Interesting website. Am a member of the British Militaria Forum but was not aware of this one.

Sadly, I tried to register but without success. Kept getting error messages , apparently didn't like my email address and choices of user name and password, so after several minutes I gave it up as a lost cause.

Can still read the posts , just won't be able to enter posts or respond to posts.

Thanks

Fort Reno Kid

Archived