SASS Wire Forum

Want to buy Sure Hit Sights that are ready to be shipped now.

Home Range

I went to one of our trusted dealers here and ordered them. Unfortunately that shop didnt update their site to say they wouldnt be shipping due to EOT. No problem, I understand many people are at EOT, especially vendors. (although a tagline on their site would have warned me not to order if I was needin them now)

I would like them now rather than later, if possible.

Does anyone have the sights in stock ready to ship today or tomorrow for a pair of New Model Vaqueros .357?

If you know who does, or if you do please send me a pm or post here so I can get them ordered. Thanks.

I went to one of our trusted dealers here and ordered them. Unfortunately that shop didnt update their site to say they wouldnt be shipping due to EOT. No problem, I understand many people are at EOT, especially vendors. (although a tagline on their site would have warned me not to order if I was needin them now)

I would like them now rather than later, if possible.

Does anyone have the sights in stock ready to ship today or tomorrow for a pair of New Model Vaqueros .357?

If you know who does, or if you do please send me a pm or post here so I can get them ordered. Thanks.

I'll make arrangements to have a pair mailed out to you in the AM.

Archived