SASS Wire Forum

Ruger New Vaquero Bisleys full race by Jimmy Spurs.

Have for sale a pair of excellent New Vaquero Bisleys. 5.5" stainless in .357 mag. These were backups and have low round count as well being extremely well taken care of. Sure Hit brass front sites. They will include Eagle brand genuine buffalo horn checkered gunfighter grips as well as the white factory grips shown in pic. These are full stroke guns with transfer bars removed, widened rears the full race treatment by Jimmy Spurs. Those who know his work know that there is none finer. Includes boxes and papers.

The price is $2000 shipped to your FFL. FFL must be willing to accept from a individual. Not interested in trades and the price is firm. Thanks for looking

image_zps12as7svz.jpg

I have a pair of these all be it in .45. They are awesome! This package (in conservative $) is worth over $2850.00. A great deal to be sure. If i shot .38's or even had the cash they would be mine. Did I mention there is no wait to have Jimmy do the work.....it's already done. Pony up the gold Pards. This is a DEAL!

Scotsman

I second Sixgun's remarks, I to have several pairs of Jimmy Spurs gun and the work is unmatched in any I have handle. The price is right and if they were 45s Deuce could mark them sold and I would find the money. Items like this just don't show up on the wire that often. Awesome weapons.

Abilene Al

Archived