SASS Wire Forum

NORTH CAROLINA STATE SIDE MATCH

Mustang Dave

Just finished up a deal with NC Match director to offer as a free raffle prize a brand new Stoeger shotgun. Check it out, I think we are going to give everyone a ticket to drop in the pot for the drawing for each side match event they participate in. The more events you shoot the more chances to win. One ticket per event, not per run. Come out and let's play.

Thanks mustang dave for the donation!!!

looking forward to seeing ya again widder!

yes, shoot speed rifle, speed pistol, speed shotgun, deringer, pocket pistol, long range rifle and couples/team match....each will get a ticket to put in for the drawing and you need to shoot each....way cool dave!

new for 2015 is the couples/team match...

check out our web site for more details!....http://www.sassncmatch.org/ (which has also been totaly reworked!!!

Been busy moving into the new house here in NC. is there still time to sign up?

Hurry up KEY.

Put it in the mail pronto.

Send JM Brown a PM and tell him its in the mail and should be received this week.

See you SOOOoooooooon.

..........Widder

Thunderstorm woke me up tonight so I got it filled out. Will put in mail tomorrow morning. Been unpacking boxes for last 2 weeks. Think I've found most of my cowboy stuff. Might be a bit rusty though.

Widder, I put down posse with you.

less than 2 weeks to go yall, still time to get apps in...thanks to mustang dave, side match day has a "special" raffle only available if you actually shoot the side matches!!!

Thunderstorm woke me up tonight so I got it filled out. Will put in mail tomorrow morning. Been unpacking boxes for last 2 weeks. Think I've found most of my cowboy stuff. Might be a bit rusty though.

Widder, I put down posse with you.

Key, I'm glad you did. JM does a good job in trying to fill all the request. And considering probably nobody else put me down as a Posse Pard, your request should be easy to fill... :lol::lol::lol:

I look forward to shooting with you again. I enjoyed meeting and shooting with you last year.

p.s. - I hope those Marlins are running good for you.

..........Widder

Key, I'm glad you did. JM does a good job in trying to fill all the request. And considering probably nobody else put me down as a Posse Pard, your request should be easy to fill... :lol::lol::lol:

I look forward to shooting with you again. I enjoyed meeting and shooting with you last year.

p.s. - I hope those Marlins are running good for you.

..........Widder

Widder.... Marlins are running great! I'll have them with me at the NC match.

Key,

I hope BOTH of us have a better match this year than last year... :o

Really lookin forward to this one.

..........Widder

Me too! With the new house and looking for work this may be my only state match till Wartrace.

Archived