SASS Wire Forum

F sale Or Trade,..2 Win model 12's,..1873 20" 44/40, Shot reloading, Wild Bunch Leather,

Sheriff Pack Wolf

I have two model 12 Winchester's that I bought for Wild Bunch. These are older guns, grey patina, wood is good, one has a 20 inch barrel and one has a 28" barrel. One has a slip on recoil pad.

Since they were older guns, I had a gunsmith go through both of them and replace any springs or parts that may have been needed. They work fine. $400.00 shipped each. Pictures upon request.

The 1873 44/40, started out life as a 30" and Johnny Meadows cut it down to 20 Inches with a 11 degree crown, put a Pioneer third generation short stroke, added a tang sight. It has seen no CAS action as I haven't been able to shoot CAS for the last 4 years. The wood is very good with a few minor handling marks. I shot it last week and with light pistol loads it grouped well at 100 yds for the light loads.. It is a shooter. I have $1350 in this rifle and I want that back. I will ship it.

Large man's exceptional Wild bunch Leather, hand made by me,..and worth about $450. Holster belt and three double mag pouches. Buckle to center hole is 43 inches. This is a new, beautiful, basket stamped rig. I wore it only once to a WR Wild Bunch match shoot and received many compliments. The holster is made with an internal stiffener that will always keep its shape. $350.00.

One unopened Lee LoadAll ll shotgun reloading press and about 300 once fired REM STS shells. $65.00 + shipping.

I am open to trades on any or all of these guns for the right package or part thereof.

TRADE ITEMS.

***I am open to an 12 gauge 3" auto shotgun such as a Versa Max or any of the reducing recoil , semi auto, modern turkey guns with 26inch barrels. Knock about OK

***Any lightly used Varmint guns including AR's such as a Bushmaster Varminter, scoped OK if it is a good one. I have several top of the line AR's, so only long distance please. I don't do 3 gun.

***Range finder.

***Very good 60x spotting scope.

*** Dillon .223 dies

Photos sent upon request to interested persons. Please don't ask for them if you are just kicking tires. Old age is the busiest time of my life,..

Contact me at the e mail addy below please.

Thank You.

paul2927@comcast.net

Don't miss out on that 1873 44/40. Looks nice and shoots nice.

This 1873 44/40 is as good as they get.

• 1 month later...

Archived