SASS Wire Forum

To begin..... respond to this ad to tharbur@hotmail.com Any questions to this e-mail. I can only respond in a timely manner in this way. Requests for pictures will be sent as requested. Ad should answer all questios if you read carefully

1. .357 even though tag picture says .45. 5 3/4 bbl, CCH/Blue. New and unturned. Ser. #207XX so it is about 1980. Box is

not great. $1350 plus $ 50.00 shipping. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

2. .45 LC, 5 3/4 bbl, CCH/Blue, CCH hammer. Fully smithed, by excellent gunsmith whose name will mean nothing.

Consists of forcing cone recut, cylinders honed, internals stoned, smoothed, polished. Action is incredibly smooth

and lighter springs. Timing is now perfect. Grips are done and fitted by Klamath River Woodworks but I do not

remember type but different than # 3 .Each pistol was fired 30 rounds or less to check function and timing, No marks,

drag lines, pristine. Both have perfect boxes and original grips, Been put away for 5 years,Ser. #S474XXA SOLD

PENDING FUNDS

3. Same as # 2. Serial # S563XXA SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Both 2 and 3 were part of a lubricant/spring experiment and purchased by me new, not pre-owned. Grips on 2&3 are slightly lighter than photograph, Price in 2 and 3 is $1400 ea. plus $50 shipping to your FFL.

No trades.

Pictures please.....abarbee@austinshost.com Thanks Jim

Remo...I will take them....Jim

Remo....It is the .45s I want...guns 2 & 3. Thanks Jim

But now I have some splaining to do to my wife....lol.... Jim

Archived