SASS Wire Forum

Walker Colt Uberti SOLD PF

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Walker-44-Caliber-Revolver/740067.uts?WTz_l=Unknown%3Bcat108603180%3Bcat108603180

While I don't have pictures this is exactly what is is. New in box, never fired and equipped with TRESSO NIPPLES and the originals.

$375.00 shipped to your door. No ffl required (in most states)

Thanks for looking, Rye

Rye...we got some history in Texas with these...I want her...Jim PM me your address and how you want the cash...Thanks Jim

PM sent..Ranger Jack Hays and his outfit carried the Patterson to great success against the Commanches...Colt goes broke waiting for more orders and Ranger Sam walker goes east to help Sam Colt design the Walker Colt....4.5 lbs of hell in your hand...muzzle velocity not surpassed till the 357 mag hit the market when loaded with 60 grains of black powder. So boys...lets hear it for those Texas Rangers who saved the company we all love...at times. Thanks Rye...had sworn not to buy another gun for a while till I saw this bad boy....Jim

PM sent..Ranger Jack Hays and his outfit carried the Patterson to great success against the Commanches...Colt goes broke waiting for more orders and Ranger Sam walker goes east to help Sam Colt design the Walker Colt....4.5 lbs of hell in your hand...muzzle velocity not surpassed till the 357 mag hit the market when loaded with 60 grains of black powder. So boys...lets hear it for those Texas Rangers who saved the company we all love...at times. Thanks Rye...had sworn not to buy another gun for a while till I saw this bad boy....Jim

I was planning on shooting this big ol' hogleg!! I'm glad I didn't, you'll have a virgin Walker! :lol:

Rye

Thanks Rye...LOL.....likely be my first...if the truth be known...more laughing...Thanks again....Jim

Archived