SASS Wire Forum

Looking for a pair of 32 Mag Rugers--- FOUND

I'm hoping to get my wife to start shooting again and I think she would do well with the smaller frame Rugers.

I'm looking for a pair in stainless steel, 4 5/8" barrels, plow handle grips or birdshead. Ivory grips a plus but not necessary.

Thanks.

I'm hoping to get my wife to start shooting again and I think she would do well with the smaller frame Rugers.

I'm looking for a pair in stainless steel, 4 5/8" barrels, plow handle grips or birdshead. Ivory grips a plus but not necessary.

Thanks.

Doc, I know your profession, but didn't know you pulled those rare Hens Teeth!! Have a great spring time!!

Al

Hen's teeth, eye teeth, wisdom teeth are all the same to me Al. I drill 'em, fill 'em and bill 'em! I've got a set located but they are a little pricey. Thought I'd check here first. Keep your powder dry!

Doc,

They are going to be pricey. They haven't been made in a number of years, and production was limited when they were made. Any price under $700 per gun will, or should be, considered a bargain. Now I'm speaking of the "Baby Vaqueros". The SSM's, ("Baby Blackhawks"), may come a little cheaper, but not much.

RBK

Guest Max Morgan, SASS 41265

Doc,

did you get the info and description of the pair of ruger 32's I have for sale?

these are the ones that have all the gunsmithing work done already.

just saying if you somehow did not get the email I sent.

max morgan

Archived