SASS Wire Forum

shoot off

Hoss Shoer

I haven't been able to attend a BIG match that has a shoot off, so I'm unsure if a shoot off is a side match or a final round or either or both. See my problem? A shoot off looks like a blast, thanks to all the videos on you tube, So how do they usually go? Thanks

After awards top 16 or 32 plus wommin top 8 lotta tha times

Man on man waz started at Mule Camp as I remember

RRR

That's about the way it goes. Also the Florida state championship as a top 8 black powder shoot off as well as the standard shoot off. Shoot offs are a blast to shoot in. :D

Cheatin'

They are a lot of fun. The only one I was in was just for fun, not limited to the top 16 or anything like that. Sadly, by the time I finished my run, my competitor had already emptied and cleared his pistols.

Most are man on man mirror stages with overlapping stop plates in the center. Whichever shooter's stop plate ends up on the bottom wins. Top 16 men and top 16 women single elimination, sometimes top woman and top man shoot off. However this year's Winter Range Top 16 shootoff was 1 run each, man vs clock, best time wins.

My home club has a Man on Man shotgun Eliminator. Two shooters shooting the same target arrangement at the same time. Loser goes home, winner goes on.

Fillmore

Archived