SASS Wire Forum

Paradise Pass Regulators January shoot

Slip Notz

Eleven brave cowboys showed up for what turned out to be a beautiful winter day to shoot. Started out at a nice 14 degrees with some drifting, when I drove out the lane it was a nice 34 degrees and sunny. You shooters that don't show up on winter days, miss out on all the fun. Congrats to Short Term for another overall win. Thanks to all that worked on Friday to clear the snow for our match. Thanks to Sis for keeping the scores straight. And a big thank you to Aunt B for the chicken and noodles and cake. If Michigan Slim keeps eating so much cake, we may have to change his name to Michigan Fats. See you in February.

Congrats to Boss Outlaw for overall, Short Term was 2nd. It was a great shoot, no question there. Weather was awesome. I shot my first BP match ever. Daggonit that was fun! Aunt B out done herself with the chicken and noodles and mashed taters and green beans and cake! WOW

Stage one was a little rough but it warmed up nice. Absolutely perfect day. Thanks to all who helped make it happen.

And it's not my fault Aunt B brought out that other cake. She told me to take more!!!!

Great day, excellent food, great place ta shoot!

Where is karl?

Flush draw, I think was shooti'n black powder, couldn't be sure, snow was in my eyes, was why he whipped me!

Where is karl?

Thanks ta Willie gitum, horse pistol, and dusty fur plowi'n!

I think we lost karl in a snow drift!!

Cc top has a plan fur may!!!!!

Furball

I was there in spirit....it's my understanding that my name was used in vane on several occasions. Congrats to Michigan Fats for not finishing dead last. Remember using trickery and treachery is ok as you get older.

Miss you guys, well, a little.....lol

KK

Archived