SASS Wire Forum

. . whut hav I bin up too . . . . . ?

Hi all . . . I've been "home" a month . . . . http://www.whitehorseranch.com . . . . and have been busy. . . .

In Stockton my old faithful International Pick up truck finally gave up on me. ( I only drove it 16 years and put 135,000 miles on it . . . on top of the 83,000 it had when I bought it. ) So I had purchased a very nice 1986 Chevy pick up. It is nice to drive a vehicle in which everything works as it was designed to work . . . not a "Rube Goldberg" contraption with wires all over the place and toggle switches to work the high / low beams, fuel pump, etc. like the old International had become.

I also let to the pickup camper . . . which had also served me well for all those many years. Arriving home I moved into my "Workshop" trailer in which I'd built a bunk for guests when I'd converted it to a workshop. http://www.drburkholter.com/cf16.html . . the situation is a bit more crowded that I'd really like, . . . but livable until I find a suitable 5th wheel trailer to pull behind the Chevy.

In cleaning out the tool boxes on the International and the camper I found that I'd been carrying around about three times more "stuff" than I really had any need for. But now I had to have a place for all that extra "stuff".

So I've built a little storage building that is also part of the movie set here at White Horse Ranch. http://s1259.photobucket.com/user/DrBurkholter/media/Buildingb_zps911dacbc.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

We have had a couple of productions here since I've been home. A trailer for the "Kung Fu Cowboy" . . . and a very good production of a Music Video for some folks from Nashville. I think the song title is to be "COD - Cash On Delivery". Music already recorded. I'll post a link when it is available for view. Post production on these things can take quite a while. I do believe it could be a really good one.

I'm finally able to settle down a bit . . . . holiday season coming . . . .

Best wishes to all for great fun holidays and a wonderful year coming up in 2014.

Wolfgang . . . .

Sounds like you have been busy, Wolfgang. Have you had a chance to put that 89 through its paces? I picked up a couple more hammer guns I will be putting on the Classifieds and have a couple of rollers up now.

Sounds like you have been busy, Wolfgang. Have you had a chance to put that 89 through its paces? I picked up a couple more hammer guns I will be putting on the Classifieds and have a couple of rollers up now.

Shooting that Remington has been on my "to do" list since the day I got it in my hands. :huh: . . . . . and I've never got that far down the damn list :excl:

. . . . the building is finished . . . the 5th wheel is on . . . . maybe today I'll get to SHOOT it . . . . :)

Archived