SASS Wire Forum

Taylor Arms 73 SOLD TO PATAGONIA PETE !

Pards and Pardettes, I have a Taylor Arms 1873 Uberti manf. carbine 4 sale. Has taller front sight w/brass bead and semi buckhorn installed. No short kit, smooth. blue at 90% + and wood at 90 % + will attempt pictures tomorrow or by weekend, would like $750 plus actual shipping will go to CA, not really that much of a hassle, just need the receiving FFL to arrange import number from Sacramento. Holds 10 rounds, runs smooth. (no saddle rings either) hammer and lever are case colored, all other metal is a nice blue

Looking for a different rifle, have one spotted, need to move this. Reason for sale. trading stuff around.

Thanks for looking. Send me your e-mail through sass contact and I'll forward about 9 pics I have to provide. thanks. And as always, all sales go through a FFL by shipment and mail. Sometimes I forget that part. SOLD TO PATAGONIA PETE HE SPRUNG FIRST> thanks to all who looked

Doolin

No Sir, plain carbine round barrel, Only changes are the higher front barrel band sight post w/brass bead and the semi-buckhorn sight. Other than that, regular 73 carbine. blue model.

Archived