SASS Wire Forum

security six any good?

evil dogooder

Evil, With Calico talking all that trash talk why don't
you start your super duper SNOW dance. :)Snow

Snow Snow

Well of course! Everyone knows sugar melts when it gets wet....

Calico? Suger? Now that is down right hilarious..... I seem to remember something else that melts away with water. By any chance are you partial to stripped socks?

No....and I happen to know that I'm not the wicked witch of the west....I work with her, she's even got flying monkeys!! (and strangely enough I'm not referring to my boss....)

Now calico i would never call you a witch... That would be cruel and mean...

I know, you think that's insulting to witches...... :P But I am a witch, Google my great-great-great-great-great-great-great grandmother Sarah Cloyce and my great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great aunts Rebecca Nurse and Mary Estey sometime....

Nope i was meaning that it just would be cruel and mean. Besides i was raised to respect my elders as long as they deserve respect. Anyone who actually lived through the ice age deserves respect. I mean the stories you could tell....

And I'm a runn'n from that one :)

Besides hire else do you explain your hated of the precious snow, bad memories of loosing your pet t rex?

I ain't that old.....

See now you just opened yourself up to a real mean comment..... But i wouldn't be mean im to sweet and innocent

Oh that's right... I saw the cave drawings depicting you rating it from an egg

Yep that's what everybody keep s telling me. So what's it like to pet a wooly mammoth?

Not a problem. How else would i talk it out of its jacket? Besides for some strange reason cats like me.

Archived