SASS Wire Forum

Wild Bunch Match Saturday, March 30th. Sparta, Illinois

Back 40 #23910 L

We, Mose 'n Bella, and I, will be holding a Wild Bunch Extreme Match on Saturday March 30th. at the World Shooting Complex, Sparta, Illinois. Six stages plus Dinner will be included in your entry fee of $35.00. This will be a pistol and shotgun ONLY match and we will be loading "7" in the pistol mags. A BUNCH OF SHOOTING!!! You will need to bring 180 pistol and 50 shotgun to be safe! We have also invited some of the IDPA and USPSA shooters to shoot with us using there pistols and a pump shotgun. There will be a Ultra Modern Class for them. This is a FUN match with the intent of getting other shooting groups interested in Wild Bunch and, eventually, Cowboy Action Shooting.

After all, "we're all in this together"

JD, regular Wild Bunch is shot with "5" rounds per pistol mag. We are doing something here a little different by loading 7 in our pistol mags. No big deal, just a little more shooting. So, this match will not be your "typical" Wild Bunch Match were only 5 are loaded in the pistol mags, and it's going to be pistol and shotgun ONLY, HOWEVER, I would be more than happy to have you our my posse at this match and help you get acclimated to shooting Wild Bunch. So YES, please come up to this match and let's get going on Wild Bunch. If you need any equipment, let me know, I'll be glad to help you out.

Give me a call if you have any questions, 618-663-7423

This match isn't a true Wild Bunch Shoot, your not going by wild bunch rules. Also not useing rifle. BUT if you like to shoot your 1911 or other auto pistol and a lot of shootgun shooting ? This sounds like a Fun Match. It will give you a idea what wild bunch is. Pluse most the folks there have done wild bunch and would be glad to heip you understand how it works!

If you go just ask for Back 40!!! He's a Wild Buch Nut!!!!!! LOL

Thanks for the round count Mel.

I'll bring an extra 1911 & '97 so they'll be available if anyone needs one.

The forcast is looking good for the 30th and I'm looking forward to the match. This should be a hoot.

Registration is between eight and nine and we're going to start shooting at 9:30.

YeeHaw

TT

Have a good time! Be seeing you in @ three weeks!

Archived