SASS Wire Forum

Warning Points Under My Profile Pic

Outlaw Gambler

Ok, what does "1 warning point" mean? Did I do or say something wrong. I clicked on the "1 warning point" and it came up with no warning points. This is only my second post since this so called improved web site was launched. :wacko: Also, anyone know how to make my profile pic show up on my posts? It is showing in my profile.

Don't worry about the warning points, I guess they was on the other web site but they was hidden, just going from Black Harris said in another post when this was asked.

Now as for your pic, if you have it just upload it like you did the first time, my pic was showing in profile but not in posts, but since I didn't have that pic saved I had to use another one, hope this helps you out

All for now JD Trampas

Ok, what does "1 warning point" mean? Did I do or say something wrong. I clicked on the "1 warning point" and it came up with no warning points. This is only my second post since this so called improved web site was launched. :wacko: Also, anyone know how to make my profile pic show up on my posts? It is showing in my profile.

OG,

Copy the avatar in your profile

Paste the avatar in your computer

Upload the avatar from your computer

You should be good to go

BH

Archived