SASS Wire Forum

Let's treat cars like guns.

Subdeacon Joe

Interesting read. The libs would have a fit!!!! I like the other way around though. Register guns like we do cars and then no problem. Even convicted felons can own cars. And then if you happen to get in to a accident, while drunk, and kill someone, you can still get your car back.

Interesting read. The libs would have a fit!!!! I like the other way around though. Register guns like we do cars and then no problem. Even convicted felons can own cars. And then if you happen to get in to a accident, while drunk, and kill someone, you can still get your car back.

I've been telling the people who give me the "We have to get a license to drive and register our cars! Why not guns too, because are designed to kill!," line, "Sure, I can go for that. I go in, pass a 30 question multiple choice test of which I can miss 7 questions, then pass a not very difficult proficiency test, and I can buy any gun I want, take it anywhere, don't have to worry about secure storage, can buy as many as I want without waiting periods or background checks. I could go for that." Then I listen to the stuttering "But..but...but....."

Archived