SASS Wire Forum

Any matches in the Phoenix area the 29th or 30th?

BrimstoneJerome

Last match in the area for 2012 is tomorrow in Cottonwood with the Arizona Yavapai Rangers, starts at 10:00. Cowtown is done for 2012,

Merry Christmas!

TB

Last match in the area for 2012 is tomorrow in Cottonwood with the Arizona Yavapai Rangers, starts at 10:00. Cowtown is done for 2012,

Merry Christmas!

TB

Thanks for the info, shoot em up for me will ya!

Happy holidays.

Brim

Brim

Merry Christmas ole friend............

Just turn North and head up to St. George...........

Two day shoot..28th and 29th.....12 stages.....no awards just fun n' braggin rights.......very nice dinner Friday night ....... that is so you can head home on Saturday after shooting...

Great way to bring in the new year ..........AND just $45........

Jewel and I have a spare bedroom that you can have........JT and a bunch of others are already here, and more comin next week........

Call me if ya wanna come up..........

Regards....Wolf

435-669-3221

Mr. Jerome, Sir:

Locally, we in the Phoenix Area shoot on the first Saturday, first Sunday, second Saturday, and third Saturday of the month.

Unfortunately, none of that occurs while you will be here --- would love to shoot with you again.

One local club, Cowtown, is on private land with permanent stages and allows members to shoot/practice on most days.

Palo Verde, look forward to seeing you at Winter Range

Brim

Merry Christmas ole friend............

Just turn North and head up to St. George...........

Two day shoot..28th and 29th.....12 stages.....no awards just fun n' braggin rights.......very nice dinner Friday night ....... that is so you can head home on Saturday after shooting...

Great way to bring in the new year ..........AND just $45........

Jewel and I have a spare bedroom that you can have........JT and a bunch of others are already here, and more comin next week........

Call me if ya wanna come up..........

Regards....Wolf

435-669-3221

Wolf my man what a generous offer! Unfortunately I only have one morning to goof off, and it looks like it will be clays and dirtbikes with all my old pals from the bad old days.

Thank you again my friend, maybe 2013!

Happy New Year!

I think that Alter vally Pistoleros are shooting on the fith sunday , dec. 30. at the tucson rifle club. Not to far of a drive from the Phoenix area. About a 2 and a half hour drive for me from Saffford. Hope to see you there.

I just checkedthe tuscon rifle club calender and the dec 30 match says "canceled". Sorry if I got any hopes up.

I was looking forward to a shooot this weekend too.

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life
Any matches in the Phoenix area the 29th or 30th?

Don't know 'bout matches...

May cost you a lil' more... but I bet you can find a Zippo somewhere's in Phoenix.

t(joshin' with ya)s

Archived