SASS Wire Forum

Any ALBQ club shoots 22/23 June 2013?

Ruby Redsmoke

Clancy and I are flying in from Australia and New Zealand to attend EoT next year.

We are going to Cortez, Colorado for the Revenge of Montezuma 14-16 June and then have a spare weekend 22/23 June before EoT.

We would love to check out a local CAS shoot in Albuquerque that weekend if anyone knows of any???

Many thanks

Ruby Redsmoke

~ Shoot for the Moon, even if you miss you'll land among the Stars ~

Hi Ruby,

You can check out the clubs here on the SASS site for those that shoot on that weekend.

There are 2 if I recall.

Grace & I are probably going to go across to Oklahoma City after Cortez up the old route 66 & shoot on the Sunday with the Territory Marshalls, at OKC gun club, and look at some properties while we're there.

They have a great range there and is where Land Run is held.

There's plenty of time & then we'll high tail it back on the I40 on the Monday. Shoot warm up on the Tuesday.

Ya can come if ya want.??? :)

Thanks for that Jackaroo, I knew you were going to look at property, which is why I was asking about other shoots, but didn't realise you were going to a shoot as well, will check it out

Ruby Redsmoke

Ruby -

Rio Grande Renegades will almost certainly have a match on at least Saturday (22nd) and most probably on Sunday (23rd) for warm up purposes. Those are both regular match days for the Renegades. And, we recognize that folks really do want to get some shooting in, so it's often more of a practice match - shoot all you want - move targets to suit your needs event on those days. It's only 45-50 minutes from the EOT site, so it is pretty convenient.

Here's the web site: www.riogranderenegades.org

There won't be any warm-up shooting on that weekend at Founders Ranch, as lots of finishing touches will be getting put in place, and Wild Bunch warm-up happens Saturday and WB championship matches will start on Sunday (if I remember the schedule correctly).

Good luck, GJ

Thanks for that GJ, I have heard back from the Renegades and they definitely have at least one day shooting there maybe more once they have confirmed their schedule for next year.

Cheers

Ruby Redsmoke

Archived