SASS Wire Forum

FS-CAS clothes, most are large size

These have been worn but have no visible wear. You can have the bunch for $165 plus shipping or make me an offer.

Description Size

White 100% cotton long sleeve shirt, 44, *Sold. Photo removed.*

WAH Frontier, Tan canvas pants, 38 x 32 inseam, *Sold. Photo removed.*

WAH Frontier, Woven-pattern shirt, long sleeve, Large, $25 + shipping

WAH Frontier, Blue (darker than in photo) denim shirt, long sleeve, Large, $32 + shipping

CrippleCreek, Suede vest, dark brown, nylon lined, snaps, Large, $25 + shipping

Silk solid color maroon bandana, paisley pattern, $12 + shipping

Suspenders, maroon, $11 + shipping

Suspenders, tan, *Sold. Photo removed.*

Photos are at the following Picasa link:

https://picasaweb.google.com/wcbusby/CASclothes?authkey=Gv1sRgCIL8vvWGm9qPbw

Update 11/15-8:04 a.m.: I have updated the status of selling the above items. If sold together, the remaining items can all be shipped together by USPS for $11.35. However, if sold separately the shipping of each (except maroon suspenders) will still cost $11.35. So, it would be much more cost effective for you to buy more than one of the remaining items. I do not know the cost of shipping the maroon suspenders alone. If someone wants to buy them this way I would have to find out.

Update 10/31-3:47 p.m.: I have received PMs asking about selling various individual items. To simplify responding to these, I am going to leave the above offer to sell as one lot up for one week--thru next Wednesday 11/7. If not sold as one lot by then I will work with you to sell off individual items. If you are just interested in certain items, send me a PM and I will deal with them starting next Thursday if selling as one lot has not occurred.

-Hawkeye Drifter

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure the shirts will fit. It always seems to depend on the cut. I would like the pants if you would be willing to sell those. Also might be interested in the suspenders but there were no pictures. Ace

Archived