SASS Wire Forum

WTB 97' bolt

Does it need to be complete? If any of mine are worth using/selling I'll let you know. For example, I know of one of them that has broken through into the firing pin bore where the hammer rides....that one is junk to me. None are complete.....or all are bare. I'll check them out once I get home from work today and let you know here.

Does it need to be complete? If any of mine are worth using/selling I'll let you know. For example, I know of one of them that has broken through into the firing pin bore where the hammer rides....that one is junk to me. None are complete.....or all are bare. I'll check them out once I get home from work today and let you know here.

It don't have to be complete, Mine also broke thru into the fireing pin.

Out of the two I have, one is broken through as stated prior and the other isn't in the greatest shape but it might work Ok.....you decide. The thin areas at the LH extractor are broken off at the front of the bolt but it might still function Ok? Threads for hook screw and firing pin block pin are ok. Firing pin bore takes a firing pin but I would be cleaning it out for smooth firing pin travel. I'll e'mail pics if you provide an address. I'd take $20 for it plus small flat rate to your door.

Keep in mind, the ones that Numrich is selling are likely used but also likely to in reasonable/good shape. For $30 more I'd be going for that one that Boggus Deal is offering.

Archived