SASS Wire Forum

Wanted to Buy: Ladies duds; or, Do You Know ....?

Howdy All! Just got back into shooting so it's been a while since I last needed to buy any duds and the online sources for ladies clothing seem to have seriously dried up in the last ten years. wwmerc still seems to be okay for blouses but does anyone know of a good source for (non-black) riding skirts and especially for PANTS? I can't seem to find ladies pants anywhere, they're either discontinued or, on one site, "out of stock until December." Or do you have any you're thinking of selling? Preferably in the Medium or 8-10 range at this point but I'm getting desperate and would consider anything you might want to clean out of your closets.

Howdy Shakey, and thanks for the tip; I hadn't found that one. I looked, and they sure have some pretty stuff, but unfortunately - unless I'm completely missing something - the only pants they carry nowadays are men's which I'd sure consider by now if they ever fit me, which they don't .... and at this point I might try 'em anyway! If I end up finding any (outside this post) I'll be sure to post it here so that any other ladies currently needing pants don't have to go through this!

Okay it looks like I may have actually found some of those elusive pants at cowboyoutfitters.com (and possibly some at culturedcowboy.com too but they're going to require at least a telephone call, no online ordering). Still, if anyone has any other suggestions please send 'em along, thanks!

LL

Just checked Kempf Gun Shop in Indiana. They carry ladies Rangewear riding pants in black & tan. Also ladies riding skirt in black. You can order on line as well their. http://www.kempfgunshop.com/ should get you there.

Marlin

Thanks Marlin! I looked and they do indeed have pants, in two colors, in a good ranges of sizes, and at a good price, too! Yes! The only skirt they show now is one, Khaki, size 10 but it was really the pants that were giving me a hard time; I'd practically started dreaming about them. Thanks again ! Liberty Bates

Archived