SASS Wire Forum

SOLD both,

Guys, I have two Bianchi classics from the old days of IPSC that I am wanting to sell. Both have been ruled as legal for Wild Bunch use. Both have a lot of life left and are supple with no leather cracking or tears. The pictures start three down. http://home.comcast.net/~gakracker/site/?/page/HEY_gringo%21/

The third picture down displays a Bianchi complete rig with two mag pouches. This is the #45H 'Auto-Draw" holster, the #45B belt and two of the #30 "Clip Grip' dbl mag pouches, the left one is an early model and the other is a later version. The belt is stamped as a size 34. I replaced the original brass screws on the back of the holster with stainless ones to prevent further verdigris problems. I do think the Mod 45 rigs appearance is beyond being a good collectors item though? I have made no attempt to clean or otherwise dress up the leather on this rig. I think this early holster model is arguably the best Wild Bunch holster out there for the pard who likes some drop on his holsters. (Possibly a smart idea if your CAS holsters have some drop to them.) These were steel lined, plus has a sight trac to prevent cutting by modern front sights. The only WB legality problem 'might' be the rubber hammer safety strap but it can be easily removed or possibly tucked back if it is disallowed, otherwise they were shown to and OKed by the committee. $125 + shipping and ins

The fourth and fifth pictures down show the front and back of the Model #50 'Chapman Hi-Ride' and this ones appearance is nicer than the "Auto-Draw' above. These are really getting hard to come by and though they have been cleared for WB use, they are probably much better suited to carry use, with their 1 1/2" wide belt limit. These were also steel lined with sight trac and tension adjustment screw (on back). The hard core 'Hi-Ride' Slim Jim fans just might choose this for a Wild Bunch holster that mimmicks their favorite CAS holsters. $100 + shipping and ins

Archived