SASS Wire Forum

WTB Bisley gunfighter grips

Guest Texas Bounty Hunter

Tex,

Have you tried these grips on your gun?? I found them to make the grip to small, now I guess that depends on your hand size, for sure! I found the factory grips felt the best in the hand and I have used lots of different grips on other model Rugers, but the Bisley wood or plastic Ruger grips gave me te best feel! Just a thought before you spend any $$

ww

I have Eagle Ruger Bisley Polymer Checkered Grips I'll sell you. One set white, one set black. Price from Eagle is $89.95 per set.

http://www.eaglegrips.com/guns/Ruger-Bisley-Gunfighter-Grips-Po.html

I'll sell both sets (two pistols) for $90, half price. Perfect condition. Work fine I just couldn't shoot gunfighter so don't need.

Kit Carson

• 2 weeks later...

I have 2 pair of the Bisley Gunfighter grips.They are thinner than a stock grip. They are horn grips. Dark gray in color . Make me an offer.

1 set has been on pistol used in 1 match. Other set completely un-used.

Marty are these checkered or smooth,real horn or polymer? :unsure: :unsure:

I can't tell. They are an exact visual match to the Excaliber Classic Panel Silver Black Laser checkered grips at My link

• 1 month later...

Have you found your grips yet? I have two pair of Evil Roy grips for Ruger Vaquero Bisleys. They are checkered rosewood and very slim. Used only a few times and went back to the regular grip and sold the Bisleys. I paid $150 plus shipping for both pair and would like $140 + $5 shipping.

Archived