SASS Wire Forum

FS Carl Dyer moccasins

World famous, Carl Dyer handmade moccasins with double sole. These are made with a very heavy English leather. This pair is the "Rendezvous" style and work great on the range, at banquets and award ceremonies! Excellent condition, Size 11. $268 from Carl. $125 shipped. First I'll take it posted here get's them.

MOC PIC

MOC PIC

I've had a pair of these since the early 80s and they are still in great condition. You just have to soak them in warm water and wear them till dry and they mold to your feet. They are the most comfortable mocassins ever. Makes stepping on stones almost a pleasure. Only problem I've had is they are slicker than monkey snot in snow. Although they are not a true copy of any period footwear, they are seen everywhere in the buckskinning/rendezvous events. And Dyer will replace the soles if you wear them out. You won't go wrong if you get these.

I've had a pair of these since the early 80s and they are still in great condition. You just have to soak them in warm water and wear them till dry and they mold to your feet. They are the most comfortable mocassins ever. Makes stepping on stones almost a pleasure. Only problem I've had is they are slicker than monkey snot in snow. Although they are not a true copy of any period footwear, they are seen everywhere in the buckskinning/rendezvous events. And Dyer will replace the soles if you wear them out. You won't go wrong if you get these.

That's about the time I bought my first pair as well. Its amazing how these last. Nike/Reebok/et al. could learn a few things from Dyer. :)

FB, What kind of shape is the soles in? BRJ by the way LOVE the crossdraw holster!!

BRJ, the soles are very good/excellent, I can email you a pic later tonight if you'd like to see(just PM me you email address). I'm glad you like the holster!

Archived