SASS Wire Forum

ATTN: WE DID IT! Keep it coming!Changes to the Raffle at Badger Mountain Range War

Painted Filly

YEEEEHAAAAAWWW!!!!!

Congratulations to all the winners!!! ....and WOW, what a total! I'm so proud to be a part of this and so proud to have been thrown into a raffle with two such fine artists as CC and Calico Mary.

Now, to give Filly a call back. Be sure that y'all give her a shout and thank her for the hard work. She gets a greater share of credit for this.

EE Taft

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to all who donated, thanks to all who worked so hard, A BIG Thanks to Cherokee Charlie, and Calico Mary for the great prizes (they were BEAUTIFUL, y'all), Thanks to Painted Filly for all the hard work (Someone give that gal a big ol' hug!) and thanks to the moderators.....I know we bent the rules..But it was for a great cause! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

I was just talking to Filly earlier and we both mentioned that this sort of thing don't normally happen, where a local level annual shoot gets attention in what seemed to be a nation wide effort to raise a few bucks for someone in need.

Y'all....Da whole dang bunch'a ya, stepped up to da plate and delivered!!!!!!!!!! $3050!!!!In only two weeks!

I should mention that (from what I've heard) other shoots and clubs have shown some support as well. A big thank you to them too!

All I can say is.....WOW!

I'm proud to know such kind folks!

~EE~

A big +100 to everything EE just said, and also a huge thank you to the Colorado Cowboys for allowing the raffle to take place during Badger Mt. Range War. If anyone is ever in Colorado and looking for a great shoot to attend, I hope you'll consider going out to Lake George and shooting with them. Great people, every one of them, and they do put on some fantastic shoots!

(And EE, don't worry about the hug for Painted Filly, trust me I took care of it!)

Dang!! I knew I forgot to thank someone.....

Thanks to the Colorado Cowboys!

:blush::lol:

I for one, know sure as heck I will be attending some of their shoots as soon as I can!!!!!!

~EE~

Archived